In this article, you will find the latest version of Bluestacks installer (BlueStacks App Player 184.108.40.2063). We regularly update this article whenever a newer version of Bluestacks is available. This version of Bluestacks is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP. I have shared a direct download link to download the latest version of Bluestacks.
Bluestacks 4 is the latest addition to the Bluestacks Android Emulator family and the developer claims that the emulator is 6X faster than the flagship Android Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S9+ and 8X faster than the previous Bluestacks 3. Straight out of the box, Bluestacks comes with Android Nougut (7.1.2) with additional graphics configurations. Company is already having 250 million+ Bluestacks users all around the globe playing multiple games and different Apps.
Download Bluestacks Latest Version
Below, you will find the direct download link to download the latest version of Bluestacks. Click the button below and enjoy Bluestacks. Download link for Bluestacks 4 Latest version is given from their official website itself.
Bluestacks System Requirements
- Minimum 2GB of RAM – 4GB Recommended
- Graphics Driver must be updated to its latest version
- At least 4GB of storage for Installation
Details About BlueStacks Download
- File Name: BlueStacks
- File Size: 305MB
- Download Link: Official Website
- License: Free
- Developer: Bluestacks System. Inc
- Last Updated; 09/07/2019
Bluestacks 4 Download Latest Version – Offline & Online For Windows
Once the downloader has downloaded successfully, then you are all set for installing it on your PC or Laptop. Before trying to install make sure that you have at least 2GB of RAM, or else the installation will definitely fail. Once you are all set, let go.
- Double Click and Launch the Bluestacks Installer which we downloaded earlier.
- Now, a security popup will ask you whether to trust the Developer, simply click on Yes
- Now the Installation window will open up.
- Click on Next
- Agree their Terms and Conditions
- Click Next, Next and Install.
- Wait for the Installer to complete the Installation.
- Once done, you can start using it right away.
Install Apps on Bluestacks
Installing Apps and Games in Bluestacks 4 is no way a tough task. You have multiple methods to install apps to Bluestacks. The first method is to download and install apps directly from the Google Play Store and the second one is to sideload apps with the apk file and the third one is to for heavy files, in this method we will be using the APK file to install the app/game and then copy the OBB and Data folder to the root /Android directory. Follow the below given steps to learn How to install any Android App in Bluestacks.
Install Apps with APK file
- Open Bluestacks.
- Now navigate to the file location where your apk file is located.
(Now you will notice, The icons of the .apk files will be changed to BlueStacks logo)
- Now double click on the apk file which you want to install and use with BlueStacks
- Now small popup windows will show the process of installing the app to Bluestacks
Install Apps from the Google Play Store
If you not already know, Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. You can use this to download apps. games, music, books, and movies.
- Open Play Store
- Search for the app/game that you want to download
- Click the Install button and wait until its downloaded
- After the downloading is done, you will find the icon in the app drawer and you can easily launch the app/game from the Apps section.
Install with OBB and Data File
You can also install heavy games like PUBG without spending too much data on downloading the same game that is available in your phone.
- Connect your Phone to your computer and then navigate and find the OBB folder and then copy the data of the particular game/app that you want to install.
- After copying, create a backup file of the App and save it as APK file and then copy the APK file to computer, too.
- After copying both the files, just double tap on the .APK file and install it.
- Once the app is installed, then copy the OBB Folder and then navigate to Android/OBB/ folder and paste it right there.
- Now, we have successfully installed the app
Once installed open BlueStacks, Now you will see the icon of the particular app you installed on BlueStacks on the homepages itself, To open that app simple tap on the icon.